The best garden drip irrigation kit Review in 2020 One of the reasons that make the drip irrigation system more popular is the fact that it is beneficial in almost every type of gardener. If you are residing in a place that does not receive enough rain, you may have to water your plants, and that requires the best garden drip irrigation system.
A drip irrigation system uses low pressure and low volume to water your plants automatically at all times. That means that the cost of running this irrigation system is low while your garden is kept healthy.
The best garden drip irrigation kits of 2020
- 8. Rain Bird LNDDRIPKIT Drip Irrigation Kit
- 7. AUBNICO Garden Drip Irrigation Kit
- 6. Homga Irrigation Drip Kit
- 5. Kadaon 10m Home Garden Patio Misting Micro Flow Drip Irrigation Kit
- 4. Philonext Drip Irrigation Garden Irrigation System
- 3. King do way 82Ft/25M Drip Irrigation Kits
- 2. King do way Micro Drip Irrigation Kit
- 1. Flantor Garden Irrigation System
8. Rain Bird LNDDRIPKIT Drip Irrigation Kit
- Three different watering devices
- 108 pieces of accessories for its installation
- Professional-grade tubing
7. AUBNICO Garden Drip Irrigation Kit
- UV-resistant plastic tubing
- Customized fittings and accessories
- Adjustable nozzle
- 40 meter + 2 meter water hose
6. Homga Irrigation Drip Kit
- Adjustable nozzle
- 30 meter tubing
- Adjustable Irrigation Drippers Sprinklers
- 1/4″ Blank Distribution Tubing
5. Kadaon 10m Home Garden Patio Misting Micro Flow Drip Irrigation Kit
- 10pcs Plastic Mist Nozzle Sprinkler
- Removable nozzle
- 10 meter water hose
- Garden Hose Quick Socket
- Faucet connector
4. Philonext Drip Irrigation Garden Irrigation System
- 1/4″ Blank Distribution Tubing Hose
- 100ft /30M water hose
- UV-resistant components
- Automatic adjustable system
- Included user manual
3. King do way 82Ft/25M Drip Irrigation Kits
- 82Ft/25M water hose
- 20 Misting Nozzles
- 10 Drip Emitters
- Had 10 Dripper
- Garden Watering System with Y Valve
- Adjustable three sprayer modes
2. King do way Micro Drip Irrigation Kit
- 42m/138ft Garden Irrigation tubing
- Adjustable Nozzle, Sprinkler, Sprayer, and Dripper
- 3×6-Way CONNECTOR
- 15 Misting Nozzles
- 10 Adjustable Drippers
- 5 Sprinklers
- Three different sprayer modes
1. Flantor Garden Irrigation System
- Timer-enabled technology
- 1/4″ Blank Distribution Tubing
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Adjustable nozzles
Garden Drip Irrigation Kit Buying Guide
Things to consider when buying a garden drip irrigation kit
When buying one of the best garden drip irrigation kits, you need to consider all these ten factors. These factors are the features, accessories, and elements that you need to analyze keenly before you buy a garden drip irrigation kit.
Tubing is a must requirement when purchasing the best garden drip irrigation kit. You need to identify the distance you want to cover in your garden. You can do this by measuring between the hose bib and the far-most plant. You also need to determine if the tubing will branch from the mainline.
The best garden drip irrigation kit should come with all fittings that you need to install it. These components can be a tie and go or elbow between the tubing that allows you to change the direction of the flow of water.
The emitter is the place where water comes out of the drip irrigation kit. When buying a garden drip irrigation kit, you have to ensure that it comes with various emitters that allow you to change between your watering needs without disassembling the whole system.
The garden drip irrigation kit should also come with multiple fasteners and stakes. Stakes are components that are used to hold the tubing firmly on the ground. On the other hand, fasteners are pieces that are used to hold the pipe up as it runs above plants.
These are components that are used to elevate the tubing well above the ground to allow water to drip sufficiently.
Not all garden drip irrigation kits come with tools. However, it is essential to go for ones that have specific devices that allow you to assemble and maintain the entire system with less hassle.
It may not be a frequent occurrence, but sometimes tubes get punctured. In this case, you will need a drip irrigation kit that has plugs to fill any possible holes along the tubing.
- Faucet Connector
Faucet connector joins the hose bib to the tubing, and it is an essential component that you must ensure you have in your garden drip irrigation kit.
Splinter is a component that allows water to branch from the mainline to other directions in your garden. Not all drip irrigation kits have this, but the one you choose should.
- Teflon Tape
Teflon tape may not be the most important factor to consider when buying the best garden drip irrigation kit, but is it an excellent accessory to have. It is one of the best ways of preventing leaks and water wastage. Conclusion When buying a drip irrigation system, you need to choose between the following three categories that will suit your needs. Regardless of your gardening needs, all these systems offer cost-effective solutions compared to manually watering plants.
- Sprinkler Emitter Drip System
This type of drip irrigation system is suitable for covering large tracks of land. The difference between this system and the other two is that you will not have to water plants one by one. Instead, this system allows you to water several plants at once. Sprinkler emitter drip system does not clog, and it will enable water to flow consistently.
- Spot Watering Emitter
The spot watering emitter is one that is connected directly to the tubing, and then it waters plants through its nozzle. This system is designed to deliver a certain amount of water at a specific period. The system is also among the few ones that are made of UV-resistant high-quality plastic, and it can be fitted into existing hose tubing.
- Hose Faucet Timer System
This drip irrigation system is designed with a timer that regulates the amount and intervals of water delivered t plants. This system can be set to prevent the flow of water until when the time is right. If you are looking for the best and easiest way to regulate the flow of water to save cost, then the hose faucet timer drip irrigation system should be the right one for you.
This review and buying guide should help you determine the best garden drip irrigation kit that suits your needs.