Have you ever seen athletes wearing those colored wraps on their thigh supports and wondered if they’re for some specific use or just an accessory? Have you ever had cramps and muscle pulls after a long workout? Are you a runner or a fitness-oriented individual working out every day?
If you’re not already aware of how thigh supports/ compression sleeves work this article is a must-read for you. For those of you who know and want to get one, below we have a buyer’s guide and our top picks for 2020 for you.
Why use thigh supports?
Thigh supports are used to protect the user’s thighs from abrasions, injuries, and scratches and also to increase the rate of recovery of injuries. They assist the flow of deoxygenated blood to the heart and enable more oxygen and nutrients to flow through the body. Thigh supports decrease muscle soreness and regulates body temperature.
They provide you with relief from joint pains and groin strains and other serious muscle problems. Trimmers also help burn thigh fat, release toxins, and tone and slim your thighs within days. Whether you are an athlete or a person sitting at home, compression sleeves can solve your problems. From speedy recovery of injuries to losing excess weight from your thighs, these thigh supports have got you covered.
Let’s begin with a run-through of the best sellers down below :
Here’s the full reviewed of “Best Thigh Supports for Men and Women” :
- 10. LODAY Neoprene Thigh Brace Support
- 9. Agon Thigh Compression Sleeve
- 8. Roxofit Groin Compression Support
- 7. Copper Compression Recovery Thigh Sleeve
- 6. Roxofit Hip Brace – Groin Support
- 5. Vive Groin & Hip Brace
- 4. Vive Thigh Brace
- 3. Sports Research Sweet Sweat Thigh Trimmer
- 2. Sparthos Thigh Compression Sleeves
- 1. BODYMATE Compression Brace
10. LODAY Neoprene Thigh Brace Support
These wraps come in a pair of one size fits all (due to their adjustable Velcro straps and stretchy material) in color black. You may sweat heavily as they preserve body heat, so you sweat and burn your thigh fat cells slimming and toning them. They have sweat pads on the inside which make you sweat more to diminish cellulite and release toxins. You may sweat heavily as you would have after an intense workout, but they won’t slip off due to their tight grip and good quality fabric. They helped in the recovery of injuries, strains, sprains and pulled muscles.
What we like
- Made from Neoprene which is hard-wearing, stretchable and lightweight
- An anti-slip design that keeps it in place
- One size fits all
- Sweat pads on the interior
9. Agon Thigh Compression Sleeve
This sleeve comes in four sizes and can be worn by both men and women. It keeps your muscles warm by increasing the blood flow and provides them with comfort. It stays put due to the silicon gripper inside, and you don’t need to worry about them slipping down. You can wear it under your pants every day, and they still won’t get sweaty at all.
What we like
- Consistently fits the thigh
- The fabric is breathable
- Silicon gripper on the interior
8. Roxofit Groin Compression Support
These are the best sleeves for you if you’re suffering from a groin pull, thigh injury, sciatica or sacroiliac dysfunction. They are made up from neoprene which preserves body heat and helps in quick recovery. It stays perfectly in place with the loop fasteners at the waist and thigh. It can be Holy Grail if you’re looking forward to a long road trip. Roxofit provides a 60-day warranty, and if it doesn’t satisfy you, you’ll get a 100% refund without any questions asked.
What we like
- Ultra-comfortable and soft
- Anti-slip design
- Adjustable according to your thigh width
- Improves flexibility and reduces muscle tension
7. Copper Compression Recovery Thigh Sleeve
Copper Compression claims to use the highest quality copper in their products, and these sleeves are ideal for all. The copper embedded nylon would preserve your body heat helping you with sour muscles and joints.
A hamstrings, quadriceps and groin strains. The purchase would 100% risk-free as the manufacturer provides a complete refund if you are dissatisfied. The fabric is super comfortable and can be wormed all day and night.
What we like
- Available in four sizes so that you can find your perfect fit.
- It is made from genuine copper, ions rather than copper oxide.
- Lightweight and flexible keeping you mobile.
- Made of thick compression fiber, thus wouldn’t slip.
- For both men and women.
6. Roxofit Hip Brace – Groin Support
Roxofit manufactures one of the best Thigh Compression Sleeves. If you suffer from sciatica, thigh injury, groin pulls, sacroiliac, or joint dysfunction these Neoprene Sleeves are the best ones for you. It has a groin strap which keeps it in place and with its loop fasteners and adjustable hook it fits you perfectly. You can wear it while performing any sports activity you can think of, whether it is running, golf, tennis or soccer.
It has a 60 days warranty so make your purchase without any worries. It can be worn under or over your clothes and on both of your legs. You can reduce your recovery time of injuries with these sleeves as they will keep your muscles strong and increase blood circulation. Take them along on your road trips and wear them when traveling to make traveling more comfortable and fun.
What we like
- Anti-slip design and is fully adjustable. So no need for constant fixing.
- Maximum width of 44 inches at the circumference and 25 inches at the thigh.
- The lightweight and breathable material will keep your skin sweat-free.
5. Vive Groin & Hip Brace
These sleeves are ideal for athletes and active individuals as they perfectly fit the thigh and help in the recovery of major hip and thigh problems. It can be worn under or over your clothing and either way, it remains cool and sweat-free no matter what you do. It has an incredible size range as the flexible groin wrap can fit waists up to 48” and thighs up to 28”.
Its heat retention property allows rapid healing of any muscle cramps, nerve pain or any other soreness and you will be fit in no time. It is lightweight and allows you to move with ease and comfort. It comes with an instructional insert that makes it very easy to use, and the material is so comfortable that you hardly remember you are wearing it at all.
What we like
- The sleeve weighs 11.2 ounces
- It is warm and fits perfectly keeping your hip and thigh secure.
- It comes in a large variety of waist circumferences up to 48” and thigh circumferences up to 28”.
- The perforated neoprene blend keeps you dry and secure.
4. Vive Thigh Brace
Any muscle strain, cramp or soreness can be healed with the Vive thigh brace. Its flexible nature allows it to wrap your thigh so naturally that you do not feel it at all. In case your thigh is injured, it will keep it safe and secure while allowing you to move freely as well. It is for both sexes and can be worn on both right and left leg. It provides a compression therapy to comfort your muscles, and the latex-free neoprene fully supports your hamstring, quadriceps, and groin.
This thigh support can be worn under or over your clothes and is so thin that there is no chance of discomfort. Its elastic nature ensures that it does not slip; thus you do not have to worry about fixing it again and again. It fits thighs up to a circumference of 27,” and the small, ventilation holes wicks away any moisture or vapors keeping you sweat-free. You no longer have to worry about injuries.
Get back to the field and play soccer, cricket, volleyball or any other sport that you wish without any fear of re-injuring yourself.
What we like
- 60 day guarantee so you can rely on it with sureness.
- Compression therapy that comforts any strains or pulls without any sweat.
- Breathable and light material is demanding no restriction on your mobility.
3. Sports Research Sweet Sweat Thigh Trimmer
The Sweet Sweat Thigh Trimmers are one of the best thighs supports available in the market and one of the customer’s favorite. This is ideal for people with hamstring and quadriceps pulls. Good news is that you will get a bonus gift that is handy mesh carry bags to carry your trimmers to a gym.
These neoprene trimmers provide you with a perfect fit but full flexibility to carry out your physical activity without any hindrance.
What we like
- Available in two sizes: Medium and Large
- 90 days satisfaction guaranteed: if the trimmer is not effective in the first 90 days. Customers can have a full refund if dissatisfied
- A free bonus gift
- Naturally flexible and fits according to your size
2. Sparthos Thigh Compression Sleeves
Sparthos Thigh compression sleeves help in preventing and reducing the recovery time of hamstring, quad and thigh pain, muscle tears, strains, injury, and exhaustion. It is especially great for athletes as it helps them improve their performance. It is great for keeping you safe from injuries as its compression fabric absorbs shock waves and vibrations providing firmness that supports and secures your muscles.
But that does not hinder your movements, and you can easily run and play without fearing the possibility of strains, contractures, sprains or fatigue. It comes with a wide and flexible range of sizes; S, ranging from 9-12”, M, from 12-14”, L, from 14-16”, XL, from 16-19” and XXL, from 19-23”. Well, there’s no need to worry about adjust-ability so get fit and increase your performance with Sparthos.
What we like
- Relief from pain and faster recovery
- Improvement in performance of physical activities and exercise
- Easy to wear and carry everywhere at any time.
- Light on the skin
- Comes in 4 colors and five sizes
1. BODYMATE Compression Brace
This amazing compression sleeve are made from breathable neoprene as comfort and ease is BODYMATE’s major concern. It comes in a single size with latching straps so you can fix it according to your thigh’s circumference and it would not slip off even after your hardest workouts.
This will provide you with the quicker recovery of hamstring injuries quad sciatica and all other muscle problems. Its material keeps you sweat-free and dry. The manufacturer promises hassle-free returns so you can be fully confident when making this purchase.
What we like
- Bodymate’s design provides commendable injury support
- Breathable and light-weight material keeping users at ease
- Can worn under or over clothes
The Best Thigh Supports
Measure the widest part of your thigh (just under the buttocks) and choose your size according to its circumference. If you’re not sure about your size, then it’s better to go for the larger one.
Make sure the fabric you choose suits your skin and is stretchable, keeps your thigh dry, and is breathable. The fabric should be of good quality, so they don’t wear out after the first few workout or washes.
- Medical Condition:
If you are suffering from a specific problem, then make sure the support you choose caters to that but it’s best to refer to a doctor.
- Padded vs. Unpadded:
This is your decision; you feel like full support benefits your game or workout then go for it! The extra padding absorbs the sweat better.
Wrap it up
We hope our reviews have been helpful for you and will enable you to choose the best thigh support for yourself according to your needs. Get rid of toxins, thigh cramps, cellulite, water weight and hamstring with one of the best thigh supports, enhancing your workouts and building your muscles faster than ever.