Tennis is an exciting game, and the performance of a player hugely depends on the quality of the tennis racquet. If you want to improve your game skill, then you should upgrade your racket to a new version. Though there are different brands for a tennis racquet with different features, but it’s hard to choose the right one. To introduce you with some pro racquets, here I am going to share a list of top products. It has taken hours of research to find only the best racquets. So, you will get your desired on in this list for sure.
How to Choose the Right Racquet?
To find out the best tennis racket from a bunch of products, you should focus on the following features.
- Weight: Make sure that you can handle the weight of the racquet. Avoid racquets that are heavy. I am not telling you to go for a super lightweight one but pick a little bit heavy one. This will help you to move the racquet in the air faster.
- Grip: When you want to play long strokes, it is necessary to hold the racquet comfortably. So, check the grip carefully. Make sure that it moves smoothly when maneuvering the racquet. Also, it should be soft and comfortable.
- Head Size: This is a crucial point when you are choosing a racquet. Identify which measurement of the racquet is ideal for you. Based on your requirement, select the area of the head. It shouldn’t be very wide or narrow.
- Length: Though the length of a tennis racket varies with different models, but choose the right one which suits with your hand. Make sure that the length is accurate so that you don’t miss any shot.
1. Head Ti.S6 STRUNG with COVER Tennis Racquet
If you are looking for something sophisticated, I recommend this unit from HEAD. It is one of the best-selling racquets which comes with a compact design. It feels comfortable in hand, and you can quickly move around to make different shots.
- Easy to maneuver.
- Comes with lightweight and easy to hold for a long time.
- 115 Head design for the efficiency.
- Its length is 27.75.
- Easy to carry with the cover.
- The strap is included with the cover.
2. Wilson Federer Adult Strung Tennis Racket
For intermediate players, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money for the racquet. If you need a racquet within your budget, this product is great. Holding with a comfortable grip is easy. Also, you can play steady shots with it.
- Arch technology for Great stability.
- Powerful strings to achieve high power.
- Stop Shock Pads reduce racquet vibration.
- Durable construction for the longevity.
3. Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph Tennis Racquet
If you are a professional tennis player and need something sustainable and balanced, this Wilson racquet will be the best choice. It comes with great design. Stable enough to play smoothly. Also, it is comfortable in hand. Roger Federer has helped in the making process. So, you can stay secure about the quality.
- Strings are designed and arranged for achieving substantial power.
- Heavy duty racquet which is ideal for professionals.
- Lightweight design for convince.
- Sturdy construction ensures the longevity.
4. Babolat 2020 Pure Strike 100 Tennis Racquet
This is a professional grade tennis racquet which comes with high-grade materials. This is a lightweight one that comes with sturdy construction. Its hybrid frame with mixed square and elliptic provide more power. There is PEBAX material injected into the Woofer Grommets for responsiveness. Its head is balanced and lightweight which ensures easy maneuver.
- Designed with a comfortable grip.
- Easy to play hard to regular shots with perfection.
- Stay stable during hard-hitting.
- Suitable for any professional tennis player.
- X-Slider Technology increases the sweetspot for perfection.
6. Head Ti.S6 Tennis Racquet
If you have just crossed the basic level and now want to upgrade your racquet, this is for you. It comes in a variety of size. You will feel comfortable because of the lightweight and the comfortable grip. Its wide head area ensures perfect shots.
- Comes with 28.5mm beam.
- Easy to maneuver with smooth grip.
- Durable strings to protest hard hitters.
- It is 27 3/4″ long.
- Its string pattern is 16×9.
7. HEAD Speed Junior Tennis Racquet
For the basic level, you don’t have to use heavy feature tennis racquet. This one from HEAD has designed for the beginners. Though it is not too much lightweight, but you will feel comfortable. Also, it comes with a smooth grip that moves easily in hand.
- Best tennis racquet for the junior level.
- HEAD size US 107 in. Square.
- Its length is 19 inches.
- Comes with a string pattern of 16×9.
8. IANONI Beach Tennis Racket
For beach tennis, you can’t use a conventional tennis racquet. This unit has designed for the beach tennis. It comes with a sturdy construction that ensures the longevity of the racquet. Also, because of the carbon fiber surface, it can provide high impact. Comfortable enough in hand.
- Lightweight design to stay hassle free.
- Easy to maneuver to take different shots.
- Hybrid technology with EVA memory foam.
- Grit surface provides maximum spin and control.
Her I have included different tennis racquets based on my research and user reviews. So, you can stay secure about the quality. However, first, identify in which level you are playing and what are the necessary features for you. Then pick the best tennis racquet from this list.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Label Printer Reviews in 2020