Planning to celebrate a party? Or, do you want to take part in the Halloween celebration by painting on your body? Then you have so many options. There are different types of body paints you will find in online. Some of them are only suitable for body, and some of them are appropriate for both face and body. But it’s hard to identify which one doesn’t contain any harmful material. If you are confused to choose the right one, just follow the list below to get the best deal.
How to Choose a Body Paint?
As I have said before, there are different products in the market, so you can follow the following tricks to choose the right one for you.
- Material: The most important thing about a body paint is its material. If you want to stay remain safe about your skin, pick a paint which contains only cosmetic grade materials. Make sure that there are no toxic particles in the paint.
- Stability: If you want to use the body paint or the face paint only for a few hours, the stability is not a big issue. But, if you need a stable one to paint your body for any festival, you should pick a stable one.
- Glow in the Paint: It is not a good idea to choose a paint which doesn’t glow. As you are going to use it for fun, make sure it has enough brightness. For this, read the product description carefully to know how is the glow of it.
- Price: Different products come with a variety of price. Before choosing any paint for painting your whole body or face, compare the price with other products. This will help you to get the best one for an inexpensive price.
1. Waterproof Face Painting
If you are looking for a solid face paint, this is the best. It is also suitable for whole body painting. Also, this is water resistant. It stays up to 3 days in any condition. If you need the paint for any water sports or beach parties, you can go for it without any doubt. However, if you need to remove the paint quickly, you can use the liquid soap.
- Framed for use on the face and body.
- It contains only FDA approved cosmetic grade alcohol and pigments.
- Smooth and never cause any clog with the airbrushes.
- Ideal for professional body painters.
- Stay good up to 5 years after opening.
2. Glominex AH921 Glow in the Dark Body
Though there are so many products in the market, for a perfect glow in any skin, you need to choose the pint carefully. This is the ideal paint for the dark body. If you want to play dark squirt gun fight or similar sorts, you can try it. However, there are some complaints from the customers. It may cause rashes in the skin.
- Different colors are available.
- There is no toxic element in it.
- Suitable for glow painting.
- Its quality may lose day by day after opening.
3. Neon Glow Blacklight Body Paint
Are you looking for the best body paint which you can use for sports in the night? Then this can be the best choice. It is a neon glow body paint which appears brightly in the dark. Also, there is no hassle to paint in the body. You can easily wash it with soap.
- It dries very quickly.
- Nontoxic to the skin.
- Suitable for face and full body.
- This Neon glow body paint is ASTMD-4236 certified.
- 90-day money back guarantees from the manufacturer.
4. UV Neon Face & Body Paint Glow Kit
This is a full package for body painting. There are 7 bottles included in this package. So, you can make a combination of different colors in your body. It is easy to use and dries faster to save time. If you are a professional body painter, should purchase it.
- Neon fluorescent body paints to shine in the night.
- Its price is affordable.
- It appears very brightly in dark places.
- No toxic element to avoid skin issues.
- Easy to wash whenever you want.
5. Midnight Glow Washable Backlight Reactive Body Paint
If you are looking for the best neon fluorescent face and body paint, you can start using this. This is a nontoxic body paint which is easy to use. Also, you can easily wash the paint without any hassle. There are 6 different colors of this body paint. There is no odor to cause allergy problem.
- It is a low-priced body paint with great quality.
- There are no nasty fumes in it.
- It is safe for skin and doesn’t contain any toxic element.
- You will love its brightness.
6. Kim-Onni Glow in Dark Body Paint
This body paint is mainly suitable for use at face. As many of the body colors cause skin problems in the face, so you should try a good one, and this one is the best. It comes in a tube, and you can easily use it for painting to your face. It contains nonradioactive elements to keep you safe.
- It is suitable for both day and night use.
- The shiny glow that appears brightly in the night.
- It dries quickly after applying.
- Easy to wash with regular soap.
- Perfect for raves, fancy dress, festivals, Halloween, etc.
7. Mehron Makeup Paradise AQ Face & Body Paint
This is an ideal product for women. It comes in blue color, and you can easily apply this to your face. If you want to get bold color, this is the ideal product for you. It is a semi-soft paint that anyone can use. Also, you can save your time with this one.
- It is cost effective.
- Easy to apply by mixing water.
- You can use a sprayer for using t this painting.
- No harmful particles in the paint.
8. Green Body Paint
If you want to look like a zombie in some events like Halloween, this is the best body paint for you. This one comes in green color. You can use in your body and face without any hassle. Arrives in a tube. Just use your fingertip and airbrush to apply in the skin.
- Washable material which you can clean with soap and water.
- There is no toxic element in it.
- It is an inexpensive body paint.
Here I have shared different body paints with different features. Based on your necessity, you can choose any of them. If you need the best body paint which remains up to 3 days in the skin, try the Waterproof Face Painting. Again, for regular purposes, you can choose any other product from the list.
Also Read : Top 8 Best Sun Men Hat Review in 2019